Keystone Pocket Watches
In 1886 the Keystone Standard Watch Co. of Lancaster, PA. with paid up capital of $500,000 purchased the factory, and production of the Lancaster Watch Co. Almost 8,900 movements were completed, but unsold when the purchase took place. Modest production of watches continued until the company was sold to the Hamilton Watch Company in 1891. Total production of the Keystone Watch Co. was about 48,000.
Return to OLDWATCH.COM. Home Page